Support Breitenbush and celebrate its reopening with Ecstatic Dance & Movement!
It’s affordable by design (the majority of proceeds go to help us recover from our wildfire evacuation). This retreat offers an unprecedented opportunity to dance with hundreds of people in celebration of our reopening!
What better way to unplug from the world and connect with community than to share a few days doing ecstatic dance, yoga, Contact Improv, tea ceremony, breathwork, and related modalities? Pick and choose from a variety of conscious movement sessions, plus enjoy the natural hot springs and delicious meals Breitenbush is famous for! Whether you come alone or with friends, the ecstatic movement community is warm and welcoming—and a great place to make new friends.
♥ Registration is only $110 plus lodging or camping
♥ Register by phone directly with Breitenbush: 503-854-3320
● Three days and two nights at Breitenbush Hot Springs
● Full access to all Breitenbush facilities and pools
● A variety of lodging options, from private cabins to tent camping.
● Lodging is inclusive of bountiful, organic, vegetarian meals. Egg-free, dairy-free, and gluten-free options available.
● Many Ecstatic Dance sessions, plus yoga and lightly-facilitated classes in conscious movement (no previous experience required)
● We’ll be dancing indoors and outdoors (as weather permits)
For complete information:
Our tenative lineup!
Baron von Spirit: Host/Ecstatic Dance DJ
Oli Oldaker: Host/Tea Master and Breathwork facilitator
Felix Roth: Sacred Circle Dance DJ
Subaqueous: Ecstatic Dance DJ
Bibi McGill: Ecstatic Dance DJ
Dar Sernoff: Ecstatic Dance DJ
Lisa Wells: Yoga Teacher/Partner Massage facilitator
Water Eye: Improvisational Songstress
Paul Deering: Contact Improv facilitator
Indra Kaur: Ceremony Space Holder
Holli Nicknair: Sacred Space Creator
Willow Seronko: Qigong Teacher
This retreat will offer a menu of activities, but it is not tightly structured. We don’t expect everybody to participate in every scheduled activity. This is a flexible retreat with options—each participant manages their own time and flow between the retreat sessions and the rest of the Breitenbush facilities. Please see our website for the evolving schedule.