Personal retreats are your opportunity to deepen the Breitenbush experience at your own pace with overnight stays in cozy, rustic cabins. During summer, you can also stay in one of our tents or bring your own. Come alone, or with friends and family. All meals are prepared for you and served three times daily in the historic lodge dining room. Find rest, renewal, respite, inspiration and connection in the heart of the forest.
You may enjoy the following amenities:
- Natural hot spring pools and steam sauna
- Sumptuous organic vegetarian meals
- Daily well-being programs like yoga, EDGU and meditation
- Historic lodge with spacious decks
- A sanctuary for meditation, reflection and yoga
- Gift shop with inspiring books and artisan crafted gifts
- Library for lounging and reading
- Ancient forest trails
- A stone labyrinth
- And much more!
Please reserve early as we are often full.
To check availability or make a personal retreat reservation please click here.
Are you new to Breitenbush? Please click here for important information.